Thursday, May 14, 2009

Blogging?

Hi. 
I guess I should write on this like a diary? Im don't know, but I do know that I don't want anyone to actually read a thing I write in there... so Im not sure how to treat a blog. Sharing your ideas with people who spend too much time at a computer. odd. 

I was forced to blog at my work and realized there was this whole subculture of people talking about just about everything you could think of, so that has brought me here.  Curious to see what blogging can do for me, probably nothing... and this might even be my only blog but I can at least die knowing I tried. 

The only thing interesting to say right now is that I have a Jack Russell snoring next to me and the man who plays Jason Mraz selling his own belongings right outside my window has passed out.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers